Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is your eye color?

Mine seem to be black but are brown eyes.What is your eye color?
Green! ;)What is your eye color?
Hazel
Brown
Blue- It's one of my best features. Guys notice them right away...what can I say I was blessed, but I don't think blue eyes are for everyone a lot of people look awesome in brown or green or hazel eyes... i guess god gave everyone there personal look and we should keep it that way...but of course take care of what he gave us.
yo what exactly is hazel? mine are a blueish green
green
mine are brown in the middle but a light green around the outside..
Mine is like yours. Brown. Really dark
just like yours! it looks black but if you look closely it's kinda dark brown or brown
Light hazel
light brown!
royal green..(not Hazel!)
brown
gray
mine are brown but, I wear turquoise contacts
BRWON
Hazel
Various. It would depend upon which version of myself we are speaking. I have been a number of different people over time, and will continue to be so until time runs out.
Green.:)
Brown....thanks for the pts.!
Hazel, but when I wear blue they are more blue and when I wear green they are more green
Blue, in fact, I've been told that my eyes are a ';startling shade of blue.';
reddish brown with black specks
Dark Brown
brown
brown
well people keep telling me i look like i have two hugh pupils so i guess black but they are brown
dark brown
Mine are Dark blue with yellow in the middle.
my are brown just like my hair color
Hazel
  • skin growths
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin industries