Thursday, December 3, 2009

What's ur hair and eye color?

what color do you want then to be?


Mine:


hair-brown


Eyes-brown


i wouldn't change them





';brown is warm';-bella swanWhat's ur hair and eye color?
Hair: Blonde with black underneath


Eyes: Green


I would not change anything about my hair I have had it like that for 3 years and love it!What's ur hair and eye color?
Brown-Brown


I wouldnt change either.
My hair is very dark brown...my eyes are very light green and I love the combination...I wouldn't change mine either.
mine is- Hair %26gt; Brown and Eyes %26gt; Brown


I LOVE MY COLORS
Hair - Auburn


Eyes - Brown
Hazel and dark brown... i think





SteveC
brown hair and brown eyes
Blonde hair and blue eyes.
blonde and green
brown hair, hazel eyes. I would love to have brown eyes, but I'll just stick with what God gave me.
I have dark brown to black hair and brown eyes. :)


I'd prefer lighter brown hair and my eyes are fine :)
Hair - blonde


Eyes - Grey/Blue





I wouldn't change them at all.
blond hair, blue eyes!


don't really wanna change them...lol
hair-black


eyes-dark brown
hair: dark brown


eyes: light brown
Hair- black


Eyes- dark brown
My hair is brunette but it's naturally mousy brown!


My eyes are bright blue.





I would love dark brown eyes. They're gorgeous!
Eyes- brown Wouldn't change my eye color


Hair- Black (naturally) Currently reddish brown :D
My eyes are green. Today my hair is brown.
hair- blonde


eyes- hazel
my eyes are blue and naturally my hair is blonde but right now it is purple
hair is dyed blonde and black. blonde when i was born and natural brown now.





eyes are blue, with huuge pupils.





i wouldn't change mine:)
black hair and blue eyes
blonde hair


blue eyes
Hair: Dark Brown


Eyes: Blue, with purple,green and light brown specs





I wouldn't change them.
Hair - Brown


Eyes - Hazel





I like the color of them both, but I'm thinking about dying my hair a dark brownish red. I need a change :)
Hair - light brown


Eyes - greenish brown
black hair


dark brown eyes
Hair: Brown


Eyes: Blue


I would like to have green eyes
hair-brown


eyes- brown


I'll never change them. I wish my hair was naturally black though.
mine:


hair: blonde


(natural is brown)


eyes:blue :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries