Thursday, December 3, 2009

What color of eyes shadows or eye-liners ?

I have dirty blue -like a sea color (little gray) eyes.Can anybody please tell me what colors 're the best for me?I don't like to put a lot of make up on my eyes-That makes me look older and I'm old enough.Do you know any tricks how to make my eyes look less tired and more vibrent.Thanks for any advises.What color of eyes shadows or eye-liners ?
Green, silver or brown would suite your eyes nicely in eyeliners and eyeshadowsWhat color of eyes shadows or eye-liners ?
first, to make your eyes look younger, apply eye cream above and below eyes. Then apply concealer. Last step, line your lower lashline in white pencil (to brighten your eyes). Light violet is a subtle color that makes blue eyes pop, I would try Revlon Diamond Lust eyeshadow in Lavender unleashed. It is a pale purple with subtle sparkles (to make your eyes glow).


hope this helps!
Black eyeliner above %26amp; below eyelashes.%26amp; make it cover completely ur eyes.Then smugde the under one %26amp; use any light shade u wish.
If you dont like to wear alot of makeup, then simply apply black mascara and put a blue/green eyeshadow lightly under the brow bone. =)
Try this eyeshadow thats made by almay that consists of 3 shades for those blue eyes of yours. and if you have dark circles under your eyes it is best to use a salmon color to hide the dark circles.
Check out makeup videos such as those on netflicks. Probably how you put it on is more important than the color for eyeshawdow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries