Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is my eye color rare?

I have Dark blue kind of Grayish eyes but more dark blue than Grey. I was just curious for science class.Is my eye color rare?
Eye color is determined by the color of your iris. Yes, dark blue/gray eyes is somewhat rare. Brown, of course, is the most common eye color, blue, green then gray. Violet eyes is the rarest (like Liz Taylor's). Strangely enough, no one has black eyes, meaning a black iris.Is my eye color rare?
sweetheart nothing to worry about and if you have any concern go to an ophthalmologist they will be able to help and if you describe them like that i think they are cool.





and normal ;-)
Actually green eyes are the rarest, only about 12% of the population have naturally green eyes. As for the other highlights in your eyes that is just part of what makes you unique.
My eyes are light brown with a slight greenish tint to them.





Girls go crazy over my eyes.
Yes, this sounds pretty rare and very beautiful!
i dont think it is. there is over a billion people in the world, wat r the odds?
It is not that known and it is a color eye my eyes turn to occasionally.( I have mood eyes)
woah that is weird


but i would like it


plain old brown eyes is...welll...plain

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries