Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is my eye color? pic?

i know this sounds stupid but ppl who see me in person cant give me a direct answer bc i dont have a true eye color. seems like its a mixture of everything. i believe they are blue but then other days i think they are grey or green. and why do i have that yellow color in it too?


http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a190/a鈥?/a>What is my eye color? pic?
oooooh preeeeeettty, lol, sorry but you have the coolest/prettiest eyes. I'd most def. say hazel w/ a blue ring around them. i wonder if they make contacts like that? then we could be twins lol :DWhat is my eye color? pic?
I have close to the same color. This is how I see it, green with a dark blue rim with amber bursts. It is common to see amber in green eyes.


Pretty!
i have the same problem.


well its not a problem


your's are just like a hazely color


the brownish honey around the pupil cancels out the blue.
Oohh, I'd say blue outline with a green/yellow twist.





So I don't really know. Nice eyes though. x
bluish greenish golden


sorry! that's the best i can give, but your eyes are absolutely gorgeous!
blue with gold specks


gorgeous
Blue and pretty.
They look blue to me.
Hazel blue. You should say that on your DL.


Everyone in my family has hazel eyes of some sort. My brothers eyes are blue hazel like yours. Mine are medium green hazel, I say hazel because you have a brown/yellow ring in the inmost ring of your iris. All hazel eyes can change in different light. Clothing color affects their appearance too.
Blue, I guess.
A blueish green. They're really nice. :) xxx
they look green to me.
Blue. x
they look grey with a speck of red lol
blue
they are mixure of blue ,gree, and gray.nice
they are blue-ish, gray with a tint of orange! pretty
i'd have to say green ans they look so cool

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries