Thursday, December 10, 2009

Which eye contact color would look best on me?

i want to switch it up and get color contact and wanted to know which color would look best on me





http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp297/Kraze16252/jayyyy.jpgWhich eye contact color would look best on me?
Green eyes would look the best on you but golden-brown or amber would look great too!Which eye contact color would look best on me?
I like your eyecolor as it is. I personally think if eyes are too light they look evil and unfriendly especially in bright light where all you can see is their pupil (CREEPY). I would suggest a hazel color.
I think light brown or a cool green would look really good!
green !

















answer mine?,


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
Try this.





No one will ever forget meeting you.





http://maskworld.scene7.com/is/image/mas…
very lite blusish or silverbrownish. You can check them on google. I swear don't try green one's they look really fake on brown skinned guys.
Hazel, and any variety of browns!
i think lite brown green or blue





:)
Gereen
I would get light blue - it would look amazing against your skin tone ;) you're very hot, btw. lol.
Light Brown.
Blue, you would look like an angel.
greenish/ hazel
greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
green a realy light green
Green or light brown
Def green :P
Hazel or green
green.
definetely green it wuld luk rel gewd
green or light blue
hazel...you would look cute
green %26lt;3
hazel maybe grey
i think it would look unatural if you changed ur color. i lyk urs now
  • skin growths
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin industries