Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is my eye color rare?

my eyes are a blue ish color. with green more towards the middle, and specks of brown with the green. but blue is more than any other color.


alot of people say i have beautiful eyes, but i like them. prb. b.c i have to look at them every time i look in the mirro. no complaints. lolIs my eye color rare?
yeah, it's pretty rare. when you consider how many people have brown eyes.Is my eye color rare?
I guess that is hazel, so no, I don't think it is rare. A rare color would be violet or amber, for instance.
mine go from green outside to blueish in the middle, then brown around the pupil.... almost like yours...but with the green and blue switched :)
Your eyes sound really pretty. My best friend has greenish yellowish eyes with black rings around them, and they are really pretty, too. I guess rare eye colors aren't that rare.
wow amazing colors





but that is rare





to the extreme
You are a double eyed person.
I think they are pretty rare since I have only seen one person in lifetime with eyes similar to yours.
Naw, im sure everyone has unique eyes. i have eyes kinda like that where they look blue sometimes and green other days and they have little brown specks in em. :) were special.
MY EYES ARE THE EXACT SAME! i think we are the only 2 people in the milky way who are like that!!! but i think ive seen something like that on someone... :D
uhm..... not really a rarity, my eyes sound similar to your and i have many siblings with the same eye color as well,


so rare? no,


Pretty?


yeah
yeah thats cool
umm mabe a little rare but everyone eyes are different colors even if they are really close they arnt exactly, and alot of people have diiferent colortword the middle.





that sound like a pretty color...................
If people say they are beautiful, then listen to them. You will never see yourself as other people see you. Relax and enjoy the compliments ok
ooo pretty.. u definitely shouldnt complain. lucky gal!!
No, my ex had eyes like that and she was a conceited b!tch. Hope you're not either.
I think that its great that you have ';rare'; eyes. I just have plain brown :(. My friend has like every color in her eye, its pretty cool.
you dont like them? they sound beautiful. do you want to trade eyes? i have brownish green eyes that look like tigerseye. (a type of rock)
no..i dont think thats rare...my ex-bf had 1 brown 1 light blue eye...and the brown had specks of geen in it
that is really nice however, as everyones iris's are different like your fingerprints theyre more than rare, theyre unique!!!
I think so. My eyes are blue with green in the middle too. Im not sure i know anyone with brown specks in them tho. Thats cool

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries